|INDENTIFY YOUR CHILLIES|
You will need:
- 500 grams of chillies
- 3 cups of sugar (any sugar is fine: raw, white, caster)
- 3 cups of vinegar (we use white), the vinegar is a preservative
- garlic is optional, usually about 3 cloves
- Chop up your chillies (and capsicum if you are using them) and garlic.
- put all your ingredients in the pot.
- simmer the mixture until the sugar dissolves, stay with it and stir it often
- then bring the mixture to the boil and simmer until the sauce thickens which will take about 45 minutes to an hour.
- check it regularly
|CHILLI SEED RATING SCALE|
|PEPPER HEAT RATING SCALE|